Loot Is Growing…
And we’re looking for talented, dedicated, and fun people to join the Loot fam! Our culture at Loot provides a welcome home for passionate and innovative free spirits. We are a warm, heartfelt, empathetic team of design geeks and process nerds, continually striving for the perfect balance of great design and even better service. No detail is too small to mind, and no occasion is too small to celebrate. (After all, that’s why we’re here!)
If any of these roles sound like they have you written all over it, and you’re looking for a fresh start with a cool company and great benefits, please send your resume to us at [email protected]. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Loot Rentals is hiring fall interns for our Austin rental operation! These energetic self-starters will support the sales team by:
- Assisting with front-of-house duties such as answering phones and fielding our many inquiries, while providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining and helping design our ever-changing showroom
- Assisting with craft projects, and
- Helping create content for our social media and marketing efforts
The ideal candidate will bring creativity, love for great design, an awesome attitude, and problem-solving skills. This is a part-time, hourly position with some weekend work required.
Part Time Warehouse & Delivery Crew Member
Loot Rentals is hiring part time warehouse and delivery crew members for our Austin HQ! These heavy lifters will support the fulfillment portion of our rental operation: assisting with the prepping of inventory for client orders, loading and unloading trucks, and making client deliveries to event venues and private residences. The ideal candidate will bring energy, a great attitude, and problem solving skills to Loot’s Austin warehouse. This is a part time hourly position with primarily night and weekend shifts.
***$100 signing bonus offered after successful completion of FIVE shifts (no call outs, late arrivals, or no shows)***
Our culture at Loot provides a welcome home for passionate and innovative free spirits. We are a warm, heartfelt, empathetic team of design geeks and process nerds, continually striving for the perfect balance of great design and even better service. No detail is too small to mind and no occasion is too small to celebrate. (After all, that’s why we’re here!)
- Part-time Delivery Crew is responsible for assisting with the delivery of furniture rentals to various event venues and locations
- Furniture rentals include: sofas, large shelves, tables, rugs, chairs, and plants
- Tasks include: cleaning and prepping rentals to load; loading rentals items into box trucks; securing items inside box truck; and unloading rentals items on location
- Some locations require carrying items up stairs or into an elevator
- In most cases, crew will be required to interact with an event planner or contact on-site and must use professional behavior and customer service
- Attention to detail is very important to avoid causing damage to rental items in transport or loading in or out of truck
- Part-time hours mostly include mornings and evenings on weekends — sometimes starting as early as 7:00 am or as late as 11:30 pm.
Apply for a Position