Loot is Growing…
…and we’re looking for talented, dedicated, and fun people to join the Loot fam!
Our culture at Loot provides a welcome home for passionate and innovative free spirits. We are a warm, heartfelt, empathetic team of design geeks and process nerds, continually striving for the perfect balance of great design and even better service. No detail is too small to mind, and no occasion is too small to celebrate. (After all, that’s why we’re here!)
If any of these roles sound like they have YOU written all over it, and you’re looking for a fresh start with a cool company and great benefits, please send your resume to us at [email protected] We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Operations Manager (Austin)
Loot Rentals is hiring an Operations Manager for our Austin event-rental operation! This proven leader will head up our Operations and Fulfillment Department by directing warehouse and delivery crew for our very busy event-furniture business. The ideal candidate will bring leadership excellence, warehouse organization and delivery operations experience, problem-solving skills, creativity, love for teamwork and stellar customer service, and an awesome attitude that pumps up the team and exudes the Loot spirit. We are seeking someone who has held this type of position previously in the industry, or outside the industry.
- Leading the warehouse and delivery teams of 5-10 individuals
- Outsourcing additional deliveries to trusted third-party vendors
- Fleet management
- Delivery/warehouse scheduling
- Warehouse management and organization
- Inventory management through our trusted software platform
- Customer service
- Management of repairs
- Facility management
- Other duties as assigned
Inventory Coordinator (Austin)
Loot Rentals is hiring an Inventory Coordinator for our Austin headquarters! This position will be the right-hand (wo)man to our Operations Manager, making sure Loot’s expansive inventory of vintage and modern pieces is in tip-top condition and rent-ready. (Our inventory includes upholstered seating, dining tables and chairs, rugs, bars, coffee and side tables, and everything in between.) The person in this position will be responsible for the physical condition of each piece, making sure it’s in pristine condition and photo-ready before each event.
- Cleaning and prepping furniture rental items before delivery
- Overseeing the staging and loading of Loot’s client orders, ensuring all items are perfectly rent-ready, and that every item is accounted for before it leaves for the event
- Check-in of all rental items upon delivery return to maintain accurate quantities
- Assigning inventory for cleaning and repair upon return from rental
- Regular maintenance and inventory checks to keep items in great condition
- Managing inventory counts and availability within Goodshuffle, our inventory software
- Organizing and managing a twice-yearly full inventory audit, assigning tasks to all Loot team members
- Incredible attention to detail (this cannot be overstated!)
- Over-the-top organization skills
- Knowledge of furniture care and restoration a plus
- Strong computer skills
**This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position starting at $19/hr. Some weekend work during busy season is necessary to keep the ship running smoothly.
Warehouse Assistant (Fort Worth)
Loot Rentals is hiring a Warehouse Assistant for our Fort Worth location! This detail-oriented individual will support the fulfillment portion of our rental operation: assisting with the prepping of inventory for client orders, loading and unloading trucks, and making client deliveries to event venues and private residences under the leadership of our Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will bring energy, a great attitude, and problem-solving skills to Loot’s Fort Worth warehouse.
- Assisting with the delivery of furniture rentals (including sofas, large shelves, tables, rugs, chairs, and plants) to various event venues and private residences
- Tasks relating to order execution and delivery, including cleaning and prepping rentals to load; loading rental items into box trucks; securing items inside box truck; and unloading rental items on location (**some locations require carrying items up stairs or into and elevator)
- Interacting with an event planner or contact on-site, using professional behavior and customer service
- Attention to detail is very important to avoid causing damage to rental items in transport, or loading in or out of truck
- Hours include mornings and evenings on weekends, sometimes starting as early as 7:00am, or as late as 1:00am
**This is a full-time hourly, non-exempt position, with pay $15-17/hour.
Loot Rentals is hiring fall interns for our Austin rental operation! The ideal candidate will bring creativity, love for great design, an awesome attitude, and problem-solving skills. This is a part-time, hourly position with some weekend work required.
These energetic self-starters will support the sales team by:
- Assisting with front-of-house duties such as answering phones and fielding our many inquiries, while providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining and helping design our ever-changing showroom
- Assisting with craft projects, and
- Helping create content for our social media and marketing efforts
- Other duties as assigned
Part-Time Delivery & Warehouse Crew (Austin & Fort Worth)
Loot Rentals is hiring part time warehouse and delivery crew members for our event rental operation! These heavy lifters will support the fulfillment portion of our business: assisting with the prepping of inventory for client orders, loading and unloading trucks, and making client deliveries to event venues and private residences. The ideal candidates will bring upbeat energy, a great attitude, and problem solving skills to Loot’s Austin and Fort Worth warehouses. We are looking to fill part time hourly positions with primarily night and weekend shifts.
***$100 signing bonus offered after successful completion of FIVE shifts (no call outs, late arrivals, or no shows)***
- Prepping rentals to go out on delivery by cleaning, wrapping and packing securely to ensure safe transport. (Rentals include sofas, large shelves, tables, rugs, chairs, decor and plants.)
- Assisting with the delivery and installation of furniture rentals to various event venues and locations
- Representing Loot on-site at deliveries and providing friendly and professional service to our clients.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure 100% delivery success rate.
- Part-time hours mostly include mornings and evenings on weekends — sometimes starting as early as 7:00 am or as late as 11:30 pm.
- Travel may also be required.