Loot Loves: Intelligent Lighting Design
Chosen as the Best of Wedding Pick for 2013 by The Knot Magazine, ILD is known as the go-to shop for specialty lighting displays created with a designer’s eye. They reach out to all corners of Texas and beyond with offices in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston.
Thank you to the entire ILD team sponsoring our event! Please learn a little about some of the members of the ILD team below and come to the warehouse warming party tomorrow to be greeted by their outdoor lighting display.
1) What are your favorite Austin haunts? East Side King, Whip In, Bouldin Creek, Zilker Park, Town Lake, End of an Ear Records – Justin Tucker, Technical Director
2) What was one of your most memorable meals and why? The Mighty Cone Booth at ACL 2012. It was my first time at ACL and it was my very first Mighty Cone. They had the longest line and it was worth the wait! The Avocado/Chicken Cone was the best! – Deborah Grado, Event Design Specialist
3) Share the most memorable Halloween costume from your past. Mario and Luigi costumes my buddy and I made. – Justin Tucker, Technical Director
4) Beach Boys or Beatles? Beatles! Absolutely no comparison! – Kristen Morado, PR and Marketing Director
5) Chicken or the egg? BOTH!
6) What animal best describes you and why? Monkey! Full over energy and all over the place, I can’t stay still for a long period time. – Deborah Grado, Event Design Specialist
7) What is your favorite board game? Scrabble – Justin Tucker, Technical Director
8) Do you prefer a savory or a sweet breakfast? Savory all the way! No gluten allowed! – Katherine McCommon, Regional VP Operations & Marketing
9) What name would you like Loot to use for one of its new signature pieces? The Little Debbie Pouf (ottoman) – Deborah Grado, Event Design Specialist
Oh, we love that idea! See you TOMORROW!
Anna and Rhoda