Loot Loves: Paige Newton Photography
What can we say about this gal. Her beautiful photography says so much, but it doesn’t say it all. She’s full of energy, style and calm. She approaches her subjects and projects with gusto that helps tell 1000 stories…just like her motto (and cool wrist tattoo) suggests.
Paige Newton will be at are warehouse warming party capturing all the happiness for us. Get to know her a little better here.
1) What are your favorite Austin haunts? Violet Crown Social Club because the booze is cheap and it’s not decorated cooler than I dress. Also, Contigo.
2) What was one of your most memorable meals and why? A few years ago, I went to Uganda with some folks and we had this insanely awesome meal at this little hole in the wall in Kampala. Actually, it was probably a really nice restaurant, I don’t remember. But it has perfect ambience, amazing food, lovely people.. all the makings of a perfect meal.
3) Share the most memorable Halloween costume from your past. Before it really became “a thing,” I dressed up as my Facebook profile… I took a poster board, drew out the profile (which was far more simple back in 2004), cut out a space where my profile pic would be and stuck my head through it.
4) Beach Boys or Beatles? Beatles. 4. Eva.
5) Chicken or the egg? Whichever is seasoned better I suppose.
6) What animal best describes you and why? A fox. HA. Oh gosh, I don’t know. I just don’t have an answer for that one…
7) What is your favorite board game? Balderdash because it’s fun to lie about things that don’t matter.
8) Do you prefer a savory or a sweet breakfast? Savory.
9) What name would you like Loot to use for one of its new signature pieces? My name.
Paige it is. See you all soon!